Translate

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Pirates of the Indian Ocean

Doesn't have the same ring to it as, Pirates of the Caribbean. But the east coast of Africa is an absolute hotbed for pirates. Since my name is William Turner I believe the I can help. I have an idea of how to stop the pirates.
The US Navy Seals could sail a ship disguised as a merchant ship into the port pretending to carry a precious cargo. Allow this false info to be spread. Then make the ship appear extremely vulnerable. This should be done over and over until they strike. Like fishing for pirates. When they take the bait blow there ass away. Continue this method sailing under our allies flags until the pirates are dead. The news would spread spooking other would be pirates.
It seems to me we over complicate everything. Fear is a great deterrent and our greatest fear, is the fear of the unknown.
The question is do we(USA) want to solve our problems or are pretending. Then the next question would be.
Why?