Translate

Monday, June 8, 2009

what happend to my country

I was just watching our congress in action. Representative Barbara Lee was speaking on our economy and the new agenda. She spoke for an hour about minorities and how much money has been allocated for them. I'm white and a male, so I guess there is no stimulus for me and my family. She mentioned money for minority owned business, schooling, food stamps, job placement, including job placement for ex convicts, women, childcare, health care and housing All of which was all added to the stimulus package. I thought we were not suppose to discriminate. I guess that does not apply to white males. Now I know you may say that blacks, women and others make less than whites therefor we need to level the playing field. Funny thing is, there have been programs that minorities have not taken advantage of that were already in place before this stimulus. Yey many minority groups still complain that they do not have the advantages that others have. This just adds to more handouts. It seems the only minority group that is not complaining is the Asians. Mabey because they are the highest paid of all ethnic groups. including whites. This is America, the land of oppertunity. If you want to make more money and have a good life you can. Go to college, hell if you are minority you can get a free ride as long as you can read. Stop having kids you can not afford. Who do you think pays for all of this. This country is screwed. I don't know how to end this except WTF?