Translate

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas just isn't the same

As I sit here at 3 am on Christmas morning all I can think about is my girls. The ones I let down. I have not been able to talk to them in months and do not know if I ever will. See I screwed up, I took my wife for granted and did not show her how much she meant to me. I let our love die. I would love to blame it all on her and she is not without fault but the blame goes to me. I hope she knows I am sorry for not being the man she and the girls needed. I have been working on being that better person, a little each day. I just miss the girls and hope they know I love them so much. I never stop thinking of them. They are sweet, smart, and beautiful. They are as close to perfect as they could be. I worry for them and will always love them. Misty Turner Raised some great kids. I will be here for them if they ever need me. My new motto is love. Not fear. Megoes and Bri. This Christmas just wont be the same. Merry Christmas to all.